Sunday, April 3, 2011

Growth


Sometimes, flying feels too godlike to be attained by man. Sometimes, the world from above seems too beautiful, too wonderful, too distant for human eyes to see . . .
-Charles Lindbergh

Yea I get it... flying is amazing. But god damn I hate flying. I get sorta nauseous, a little anxious, and my butt gets sore from the seats.

Interestingly, I saw something vaguely familiar in both the Ft. Lauderdale and Austin airport: Reese's Puffs cereal. You're thinking, "Whatever tough guy. I can go to the grocery store and see Reese's cereal.... big whoop. You're a fag."

I know you're thinking that. You must be thinking, "It's impossible to know what others are thinking." Oh yea smart guy? Then how did I know you were thinking that? Touche motherfucker.

Anywho, I saw Reese's Puffs in two distinct forms.
1st: I was in the Ft. Lauderdale airport juking past carry-ons and baby carriages and foolishly carrying 2 bags whilst holding a scalding, hot dunkin donuts coffee.
And then I saw this brown tasty morsel...except it was on a old cuban woman's face in the form of a nasty ass mustache mole.

2nd: Arrived in Austin, but with no more coffee, just the two bags and a sore, achey butt. And then I saw it.... this time this chocolatey, peanut buttery morsel showed itself as a girl's ear ring. I'm assuming it was an earring, but it could've been another version of that nasty ass mustache mole.

I need some cereal.

No comments:

Post a Comment