Sunday, April 17, 2011

blalskjdr

I'm kinda drunk right now and feel pretty great. My roommate is watching Univision where they are talking about sharks and gators. I caught up with a good friend and had nice conversations that involved maintaining our collective momentum to better ourselves. Although we have similar sorts of energies and enthusiasm, I believe we want to guide them in different directions, which is not a problem, but just interesting to notice. Then I had sex with her.

I hung out with a co-worker and her roommate who is very cute, and we had tacos and poboys at a nearby coffeehouse. I feel as if we had fun, but sometimes I think people find me gross or obnoxious. Oh well.

I will have another beer while I wait for my laundry to finish.

1 comment:

  1. "I feel as if we had fun, but sometimes I think people find me gross or obnoxious. Oh well."

    I find myself always wondering what others think of me. I feel like there aren't enough appropriate indicators to know if you're being inappropriate. You just have to go with it and if people stop hanging out with you, then you're assed out like a g-string.

    ReplyDelete