Thursday, June 9, 2011

negative

That's what the Doctor told me a few days ago and the nurse who called me a few hours ago. Normally "negative" is a joyous word that replenishes hope and potential rather than make you instantly depressed. HIV test = negative = you feeling like you've won the fucking lottery.
Pregnancy test = negative = you feeling like you've won the fucking lottery, but in a literal sense because of how much money you save in a period of time.

My negative results = your strep throat isn't bacterial, it's viral so you're gonna have to wait this one out. ERGG

There's a certain interesting delirium that comes with the onset exhaustion illnesses like these. Out of nowhere my muscles are sore and I can nod off whenever. I also have wicked mucuous that's thick and brown.

I'm gonna go read now.

No comments:

Post a Comment