Friday, May 27, 2011

Case plan

So I feel like doing a case plan for myself. I'll think of 3 things to accomplish a month and I will report to myself... or this blog and share the results.

And of course, I want to keep writing in this blog more but maybe gear it towards doing a "joke" a day or funny story a day.

Another one would be to read a random chapter from a random book a day. Not the most orthodox way of reading, but maybe i'll learn something, you know?

And get into a running routine, blah blah. That one's kinda boring as everyone has that "i need to exercise more" shtick. How is it that we've become so efficient and productive yet we have such less time now a days? In an evolutionary perspective, exercise involved running away from sabretooh tigers and chasing hot cave girls with hot cave boobies all day, I'd imagine. They didn't need to schedule it out on their cave calendars... or maybe they did.

That makes me wonder how stephen hawkins exercises. Does he need to exercise? Someone has to look that up.
Holy fuck, if Stephen Hawkins had an exercise routine, he could totally sell that in a book and become a billionaire.

"So I can sit in a wheelchair and put straws in my mouth and have a computer all day and be fit?"

"Well you wouldn't be fit per say, but your muscles wouldn't atrophy and you'd have better circ..."

"Sorry, I'm working out now (rolls away)"

Well I guess that's my joke or story for today. Shit, this might be harder than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment